From: "Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2014 2:39 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: FFL Hating Turq and Belief in God is a form of
mental illness

Buck is one of the more pitiable TM'ers I have encountered. By his own
statements plus the interviews he gave Joe Weber for the book Weber wrote, Buck
has been ostracized and kicked out of his precious community or at least the
Dome aspect at least 3 times, for things as trivial as growing a beard.

Yet he continues to adulate the con artist who started it all and to believe in
that will o' the wisp the Marshy Effect which he believes will save the world
even though he has no basis upon which to base that belief than the constant
insistence of a group of proven liars.

If his mind is so skewed as to swallow the song and dance PR of the Movement as
it peddles its nostrums and snake oil, its easy to see how he could wish for
all the "neganauts and naysayers" to vanish from the face of the earth.

It's one thing to actually believe the delusional crap he seems to believe
about Maharishi and the non-existent ME. That's just a senile person refusing
to let go of the delusions he glommed onto as a youth.

Where he crosses the line is in calling you a "terrorist." That's a pretty
dangerous thing to brand someone with in this day and age on an Internet forum
on which it can be accessed by any search engine. Rick reacted properly a while
back when I pointed out to him that Richard was going around calling Michael a
criminal, implying (falsely) that he was selling drugs, which is a felony in
Iowa. Rick promised to ban Richard if he did it again. Now "Buck" is calling
people "terrorists" for simply criticizing the cult he belongs to. Yeah, we all
know he's senile, but there has to be a limit to what he's allowed to get away
with.