--- Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> on 11/14/05 3:05 PM, Peter at
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > SSRS already teaches a meditation technique called
> > Sahja Samadhi Meditation. It's TM as taught in
> India
> > which is slightly different than the TM taught in
> the
> > US and europe.
>
> In what way is it different?

I have not learned it. SSRS tells TM people that if
they're satisfied with their TM they should continue
with that. It's like a TM advanced technique in terms
of "where" you think the mantra. If you have this
technique, you know what I'm talking about. SSRS seems
to put more attention on the Sidarshan Kriya than on
meditation.

http://farechase.yahoo.com