--In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fleetwood_macncheese@...> wrote :

 You equate busy with successful, but I don't. Glad you are looking forward to
being busy.

M: No Jim. I view a life meaningful, creative work that I love as a counter
fact to your bullshit narrative that my life is terrible because I don't share
your fantasies.

 Maybe it will free your mind from the grip of Maharishi's life. One can only
hope.
 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

 --In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fleetwood_macncheese@...> wrote :

 Anything to avoid turning the lens on your less than spectacular life, eh?

M: No lets. I am looking forward to a week of 7 gigs. If I wanted to take off
the rest of the month I could, but instead I will fulfill between 4-5 per week
for the rest of the month.

So how is your month Jim. getting paid well to do what you love?

 I'll bet this, "my life sucks but maharishi's sucks worse" routine that you
learned from Barry, goes over big with the ladies, Curtis.  You could pass out
pamphlets of your bilious nonsense, at your next show; "The Man Who Really Knew
Maharishi and Guru Dev". What a farce and distraction. Yep, keep spouting this
crap, and you'll be a chick magnet in no time.
---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

 What specific facilities are you making this claim about? It was silk
wallpaper, not tapestries at the College of Natural Law. Maharishi didn't have
enough aesthetic sense for art   .

At CNL the rugs were the highest quality of thick genuine wool, in Seelisberg
the chairs were gold leafed.

Your denial of the luxury he lived in is like him claiming he had no pockets in
his dhoti, a ridiculous cover up attempt.

That is not to say that he was not cheap about his facilities and didn't let
them run down into disrepair. But that is because his primary activity was real
estate investment and rehabbing facilities using unpaid labor to flip them for
a profit. Selling TM was way down the list of his money making schemes. Or
taking care of his full time people with extravagances like health care.

Your routine only works on people who were not living in his facilities for
years.

 That's right and when Curtis vent his anger his Pitta gets so out of control
that he looses all sense of right and wrong.  Was he ever personally involved
in building any of Maharishi's rooms, no. But I was, and I happen to know there
was no silk tapestry anywhere, the carpets we always got for a bargain
somewhere and the furniture was from IKEA. It looks great from a distance and
on tape but was cheaper to decorate than any of my own flats.

 "According to what I've read, they didn't have indoor toilets and running hot
and cold water up at the SBS Jyotir monestery. During one winter I read that
they didn't even have any salt for over a month.

 It gets so cold up there in the winter that they close the place temporarily
and walk down to Alllahabad to enjoy some warmer weather. Go figure."