 From: feste37 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Sunday, November 9, 2014 11:44 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] The Ultimate Kool-Aid: Chicken Soup for Dumb Souls

   I'm pretty sure that Marci didn't really write Happy for No Reason. The book
cover reads "Marci Shimoff, with Carol Kline," which is kind of publisher's
code for saying that Carol actually wrote the book. But for marketing purposes,
Marci is considered "the name," so she gets the main credit. I have no doubt
that Marci had a lot of input regarding what she wanted to say, and in that
sense the book is a collaboration, but the hard work of actually writing it was
done by Kline.

 OTOH, Marci also co-authored 2 other bestsellers: Happy For No Reason and Love
For No Reason.