Business Ethics, as nature or nurture? TM for instance now is not the nearly
the theocratic autocracy that it once was and is evidently much more
'corporation' in culture being run more altruistically by scientists than it
was before. With a changing of generations and some change as corporate culture
in processes with a new period of TM “glasnost” TM seems on verge of a change
in its ethical currency from within. Ethics and ethical behavior, of course as
a leading (economic) indicator of organizations in the new internet era of
open-ness and transparency there are signs this is happening in process, of a
necessity, in the marketplace.
  -Buck on the Ground in Fairfield

 See:  The New TM movement..
 https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/communal-studies-forum/W5WRVP-xkfs
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/communal-studies-forum/W5WRVP-xkfs

 ..

 Contrary to what New Age Woo Woo Blissninnies think, having a "trusting" mind
is NOT the same thing as having a well-functioning mind.  :-

 These chicken soup people all being former TM people, did they learn this kind
of ethical performance in TM? Some of them went on to be big in Art of Living.
Is their ethical behavior and code because TM produces or at least condoned
this kind of thinking or that TM attracted people with this kind of learned
behavior/mind otherwise? Were the ethics of the TM generation in nature or
nurtured?
 -Buck

 turquoiseb@...> wrote :

 Based on my one-time, five-minute meeting with her, I'm sure your assessment
of Ms. Shimoff is correct, Feste. Especially the "good at promoting herself"
bit. That's what put me off her in the first place -- I have an almost instant
aversion to anyone who is actively trying to sell me a "story" about
themselves, and her "story" was so obviously false that I just got up and
walked away. It's the exact same vibe I got from Barbara De Angelis, except
that her "story" was worse because she was trying to push out that she was an
irresistible sexpot, when in fact I found her a complete turnoff.

 I was just giving Share a hard time because in her button-pushed desire to
have a "Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Barry" moment here on FFL, she did
what she always does and repeated something told to her as if it were Absolute
Truth when in fact she'd just accepted it without question the first time she
heard it, and never bothered to check on the validity of it.

 This struck me as such a perfect personification of the "Dumb Souls" who are
the audience for these "Chicken Soup" books that I had to point out to her
exactly *how* dumb she was being. Contrary to what New Age Woo Woo Blissninnies