Share,

 If you believe that path suits you, nobody is stopping you from doing so.

 John, in some wise traditions, sex isn't just for producing progeny. It's also
for pleasure and healing and even becoming realized. Go figger!

 From: "jr_esq@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 10:15 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Married . . . with Children

   Share,

 IMO the church is saying that all women have a choice.  They can have sex and
children which is perfectly acceptable and human.  Or be a virgin like Mary
which is acceptable as well if that is their preference.

 John, basically the Church has placed at the pinnacle of worship, a woman who
became a mother without having sex. I don't think the message is very subtle!