On 11/16/2014 9:50 AM, Share Long wrote:

Richard, thanks for posting this. I didn't know that such ideas were found in some ancient literature.

/According to the Book of Genesis man was created by God for the purpose of working on a fruit farm./ /The Book of Genesis, based on ideas contained in the Sumerian religion, describes an advanced society, which flourished around 3500 B.C. Like other ancient societies, the Sumerians left records stating that human-like creatures of extraterrestrial origin had ruled early human society as Earth's first monarchs. Those alien people were often thought of as "gods."/

And if it is true about our being enslaved, etc. again my question is: what is the action step?

/The question is, are extraterrestrial aliens posing as the Gods for a custodial race? //The idea that human beings are a slave race, forced to work inside a human body, owned and operated by an alien or extraterrestrial society.

/
And by action step I'm including thoughts and feelings. IOW, whether you are a slave or not, how do you choose right here and now, to think and feel?

///Some people believe that a Supreme Being is behind the vicious Machiavellian intentions described in the Bible. However, the idea that a "Custodial" race posing as a Supreme Being seems to provide a true breakthrough by pointing to a brutal technological society, not a Supreme Being, as the more likely source of such warlike machinations.//
//
//Work Cited://
//
//Bramley, William. *The Gods of Eden.* New York: Avon. 1993./

*From:* "'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Sunday, November 16, 2014 8:06 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Okay, let's put it on the table: UFOs

On 11/15/2014 3:25 PM, Share Long wrote:

As for me, I believe there is life somewhere else in the vast universe. And I think they are more highly advanced than us and maybe here with us. And I think it's great. But at that point, I'm more like turq. It doesn't really impact my life one way or the other. Either way, what is the action step? (-:

/The idea that human beings are a slave race, forced to work inside a human body, owned and operated by an alien or extraterrestrial society, is not new.

This was mentioned in the Sumerian and Judaic literature.

If true, this impacts our life in every way, every single day: we in fact have no free will, we are all ///working on a fruit farm for nothing/. Our day off will be when we die.

But even then, according to Barry, we will have to spend a few more days in the Tibetan Bardo, in order to be reborn on another farm.

Read more:

/*/Alien Agenda/*/
//by Jim Marrs //
//Harper, 2000/