 This could be a complete shambles - or it could be fantastic.
 Phantasmagoria: The Visions of Lewis Carroll is a planned fantasy-horror film
by Marilyn Manson that has been in development since 2004! Directed by Marilyn
Manson it stars Marilyn as Lewis Carroll, English model Lily Cole as Alice,
Evan Rachel Wood as Alice's alter ego and British actress Tilda Swinton as
Lewis Carroll's dream wife (the real Lewis Carroll never married). The
"trailer" is adult and avant-garde. I hope Marilyn gets to finish it.

 Prepare yourself . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsnVN6QnW-4&amp;list=FLJad8vN225Nr5hDIzlEOYMA&amp;index=5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsnVN6QnW-4&amp;list=FLJad8vN225Nr5hDIzlEOYMA&amp;index=5

 I think I would give this a wide pass. I can tell it's going to be a loser and
I didn't even look at the trailer. Chalk it up to intuition.