If I was living with him, I would politely, but firmly, ask him to leave, or
keep a very sharp eye out -  especially with children present.

 He refers to it, as, "colorful language". Then proceeds to put the blame, for
his very disturbing thoughts, on those who call him out. Not because we are
"cult members", but because we are normal, decent human beings.

 Barry is in denial about this, and that can be a warning sign, too. Judy used
to caution about Barry's mental illness. I thought she was exaggerating - Now,
I am not so sure.

 Anyone who uses such language is seriously disturbed. I just hope he doesn't
harm that small child he is often photographed with. Someone oughta call the
cops on him, and at least check his hard drive for kiddie porn.

 Let's just hope he's drunk. I thought I'd seen the worst of him on FFL but
he's starting to show us more and more of what he's got inside of him.