Can we say, "karmic rebound"? Yes, I think we can.

 Barry has, unfortunately, designed himself, for a world that is quickly fading
away. All types of abuse, fraud, and pettiness, are being exposed, and
recognized. Through the rising consciousness of the world, and social media,
everyone is becoming effortlessly aware, of *everything*. No more hiding in the
shadows, or self aggrandizement, from insults. Everything is out in the open,
now. Barry is out in the open, now, and any tendencies he has to hurt others
for his own enjoyment, have been exposed, for all of us to read, and archived.
Every word.

 It is quite a coming to judgment for Barry, as he has miscalculated, due to
his egotism, and cynicism, the global expansion of consciousness, and the
natural strength that provides, for decent people, like those here on FFL. He
still lives back in his hippie daze, with Freddie and the dreamers, where
pretending a faux coolness was all that was necessary. No growth since, except
a parroting of the abuse he suffered, at the hands of Freddie.

 Yes, the lights are on, and everyone is home. Barry can't find a hole deep
enough right now.

 Hopefully one of our lurkers in Holland alerts the police in Leiden about this
pervert. They could have him in for questioning and check his computer. That
would also alert his "roommates".

 Yes, and he must be relieved not to read my posts, or so he says, because I
happen to take this sort of thing, very seriously, and think he should be
investigated, or at least have his PC checked out.

 I don't mind all his other insults, beyond their anti-social nature - there is
no substance. But when someone begins associating sex with babies, that gets my
attention, and not in a good way at all.

 There are few lines crossed here, but this is one of them. In real life, I
wouldn't let that perv within 100 yards of a child.

 You just have to read his "colourful language" about abuse of small babies to
see that Judy was right about the Turq all along, he is a sadistic pervert.

 If I was living with him, I would politely, but firmly, ask him to leave, or
keep a very sharp eye out -  especially with children present.

 He refers to it, as, "colorful language". Then proceeds to put the blame, for
his very disturbing thoughts, on those who call him out. Not because we are
"cult members", but because we are normal, decent human beings.

 Barry is in denial about this, and that can be a warning sign, too. Judy used
to caution about Barry's mental illness. I thought she was exaggerating - Now,
I am not so sure.

 Anyone who uses such language is seriously disturbed. I just hope he doesn't
harm that small child he is often photographed with. Someone oughta call the
cops on him, and at least check his hard drive for kiddie porn.

 Let's just hope he's drunk. I thought I'd seen the worst of him on FFL but
he's starting to show us more and more of what he's got inside of him.