I had exactly the same thought about lines crossed. I am even starting to
really evaluate my participation here at FFL. Barry is a disturbed man who has
really effected this forum. Because of him most useful discussions are either
curtailed or participants simply stop posting here. And who can blame them? I
am being very serious when I say the guy lives to pollute and he is very good
at it. He simply should be kicked off, stopped, told to go away. He crosses
lines of personal decency and respect repeatedly. He will the the death of this
place. We have all of, what, 10 active posters here? I am not sure if I have
ever used this word here but he is a real troll who seeks to pretty much
corrupt anything of substance anyone says. The other trolls simply drive by and
leave again leaving a steaming pile in their wake but Barry never goes away, he
is a constant and he's perverted in very fundamental ways. Who wants to be
around something like that day to day? Really, the toxicity of it is quite
disturbing."

 Alex has banned others for smaller offences. It remains to be seen if Rick
agrees and has the balls to done something about it.