On 11/27/2014 9:32 AM, nablusoss1008 wrote:

I had exactly the same thought about lines crossed. I am even starting to really evaluate my participation here at FFL. Barry is a disturbed man who has really effected this forum. Because of him most useful discussions are either curtailed or participants simply stop posting here. And who can blame them? I am being very serious when I say the guy lives to pollute and he is very good at it. He simply should be kicked off, stopped, told to go away. He crosses lines of personal decency and respect repeatedly. He will the the death of this place. We have all of, what, 10 active posters here? I am not sure if I have ever used this word here but he is a real troll who seeks to pretty much corrupt anything of substance anyone says. The other trolls simply drive by and leave again leaving a steaming pile in their wake but Barry never goes away, he is a constant and he's perverted in very fundamental ways. Who wants to be around something like that day to day? Really, the toxicity of it is quite disturbing."

Alex has banned others for smaller offences. It remains to be seen if Rick agrees and has the balls to done something about it.

/Apparently Barry used to call himself "Uncle Tantra" for a reason./