 From: nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2014 1:22 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Apologies...

   Who knows how many have unsubscribed. Rick Archer has not yet had the balls
to booth the "butt-fucking-babies" member.  Meanwhile we'll se what the Leiden
Police choose to do as searching his computers for child porn is too late, he
had all Thursday night to get rid of everything. Have the child he is "looking
after" taken in for a medical examination perhaps.

  • Re: [FairfieldL... Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... salyavin808
      • Re: [F... anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
          • ... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]