On 11/29/2014 8:13 AM, anartaxius wrote:
>
I think your comments have had the intended effect. Nabby deleted his
most recent message (although it remains in the Archives in all its
glory). Now that he has done that, I am curious what sort of rejoinder
he will or will not post. His best option, remaining on the forum,
would be to divert to other subjects, as you suggested.
>
/It's been my experience that threats of this nature are just so much
bluffing. Obviously if anyone was going to report someone to the police
they wouldn't post that information here because that would alert the
other party and eliminate the element of surprise. It's probably best
when posting to public forums to just keep your big pie holes shut with
the porn talk. Anyone who fails to do this and persists would obviously
be in need of some kind of counseling. I'd suggest <snipping> if this
subject needs any further discussion. /
>
---In [email protected], <turquoiseb@...> wrote :
*Nablus, I suggest that you drop this, because YOUR name, email
address, and posting history here on the Fairfield Life group are now
in the possession of the Dutch police. I tried to warn you earlier
that this country takes a very hard line with people who attempt to
harm others' reputations through malicious slander and cyberstalking,
but obviously you weren't listening. You should listen now, because if
you persist I will have no choice but to file formal criminal charges
against you.
*
------------------------------------------------------------------------
*From:* nablusoss1008 <[email protected]>
*To:* [email protected]
*Sent:* Saturday, November 29, 2014 1:22 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Apologies...
Who knows how many have unsubscribed. Rick Archer has not yet had the
balls to booth the "butt-fucking-babies" member. Meanwhile we'll se
what the Leiden Police choose to do as searching his computers for
child porn is too late, he had all Thursday night to get rid of
everything. Have the child he is "looking after" taken in for a
medical examination perhaps.