> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > >

> > > And two, it is a healthy thing to do in speaking about it
> > [enlightenment]  as if it is just another experience. Because it
> > is...just...another...experience.
> >
> > And yet so many disagree that it is an experience (if that implies
> an
> > experiencer) and so many disagree that it is not special.
>

> I am trying hard to stay away from the 'specialness' of it, because
> I think that causes a lot of confusion in a seeker's mind about what
> it is, and the (im)possiblity of attainment. It certainly did for me.
>
> > So many distinct views of enlightenemnt, it makes on pause for a
> > moment to wonder if maybe some are speaking of different things.
>
> Yes, the enlightened speak about enlightenment. The almost
> enlightened imagine enlightenment, colored by their almost
> enlightenment.
>
> > Its such a joy that in this age of enlightenment everyone seems
> free
> > and joyous to define enlightenment any way they think is "neat" and
> > then claim it. Sort of like drawing circles, a target, around an
> arrow
> > you already shot. On the broadside of the barn. While the fat lady
> > sings. Its such a joy.
>
> Does sarcasm really assist this discussion?
>
> > Cake anyone?

Not all humor is sarcasm. I didn't intend it as sarcasm, sorry if you
interpreted it that way and disturbed you.

It rolled off my pen more as silliness. A bit of lightness to end the
evening with.

Does he tell you he loves you when he hits you? Abuse. Narrated by Halle Berry.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hemMeA/rbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM