“This is the first week in nearly six weeks that I have thought Hillary would
win Iowa, given all of Trump's demographic advantages,” said one Iowa
Republican....“Donald Trump is in a virtual meltdown as a surge of requested
early ballots start reaching voters. Trump's collapse is a perfectly timed gift
to the Clinton campaign. He's locking in his vote at a time when the bottom is
dropping out.”

 GOP insiders: Trump's chances fading
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/gop-insiders-outlook-for-trump-is-grim-229765

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/gop-insiders-outlook-for-trump-is-grim-229765

 GOP insiders: Trump's chances fading
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/gop-insiders-outlook-for-trump-is-grim-229765
 "This is the first week in nearly six weeks that I have thought Hillary would
win Iowa, given all of Trump's demographic advantages," said an Iowa Rep...

 View on www.politico.com
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/gop-insiders-outlook-for-trump-is-grim-229765

 Preview by Yahoo

 The Trump supporters on this forum have gone very quiet. I wonder why?

 I think it's glaringly obvious to anyone. In Trump world, Bill's accusers are,
of course, to be believed, but those who accuse Trump of similar things are
"horrible liars." He omits to note of course, that he himself said that he did
those things to women. So they are merely confirming the truth of his words.

 So, how is Trump's besmirching of his female accusers any different or better
or more justified than Hillary's alleged attacks against Bill Clinton's
accusers? Does Trump not realize he's doing the exact same thing he accuses his
opponent of? I haven't seen this point made anywhere in the media yet. What the
hell?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/14/look-at-her-i-dont-think-so-trumps-defence-is-to-demean-his-accusers

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/14/look-at-her-i-dont-think-so-trumps-defence-is-to-demean-his-accusers