<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctor_gabby_savy
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
<snip>
> > > Just take it as a given that
> > > while the constellation
> > > the sun is in on the vernal equinox changes due to the
> > > precession of the equinoxes, the date of the vernal
> > > equinox itself does not change--
>
> So Judy you appear to be saying that due to precession when the sun
> is in, let say virgo, at vernal equinox in 13000 years, its going
> to March.

Sorry, I can't parse this sentence.  (If you meant to
write "going to BE March," yes, the vernal equinox is
always in March.)

See Vaj's post about frames of reference.  Somehow
you've managed to confuse at least two different ones.

As I suggested earlier, the day-to-day position of
the sun in the Zodiac is an entirely different frame
of reference from the position of the sun from year
to year at the time of the vernal equinox.

In the latter frame of reference, this year the sun
will be in Pisces at the time of the vernal equinox
(it'll enter Aquarius in 2013).  However, in the
former frame of reference, this year the sun will be
in the first degree of Aries at the vernal equinox.

The *words* are the same ("The sun is in X
constellation at the vernal equinox"), but because
the frames of reference are entirely different, what
"X" is in each case is also entirely different.