Evaluating spiritual topics is an open domain here where anyone,
regardless of standing, may profer opinion.

It is of note that rather than offering reasoned argument, you resort
to making a personal attack. You make this slight, concerning your
perception of my intelligence, but do not offer any cogent argument
as to why one ought to believe what is contained in 'Vedic
literature' when, as I pointed out, it is so 'full of ghastly wars,
vile punishments for minor crimes, talking animals and wizardry too'.

I suggest that it is you that puts the gutter-press content into FFL,
through your constant postings from media trawls and by your rudeness.