It amazes me that it is said that MMY inhibited the free flow of
publication of Guru Dev's 'sermons'. After all, it was he who put
together a book of quotations for publication ('Amrit Kana') and also
announced:-
"I appeal to your good sense to extend your valuable support so that
his elevating discourses may reach the masses in every nook and
corner of our country and abroad."
http://www.paulmason.info/gurudev/sources/text/Maheshspeech.htm

Anyone got any of these "sermons by GD"?
If uneasy about sharing them publicly please email on the side.