In a message dated 2/10/06 10:45:49 A.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Right.  As you  noted, it was right before the
> election. Wellstone had been running for  reelection,
> you see.  Wellstone was an exceptionally  popular
> crusading senator in Minnesota and among progressives.
> "We will  win" was an _expression_ of hope that his
> legacy would be carried on.   Such expressions are
> quite common at funerals.
Oh really? Maybe you can fill us in on some of these other funerals where the eulogizers and attendees all break out in chanting and spewing hatred and venom towards their political foes. Since it's so common I'm sure you can tell us about 2 or 3 of them you personally witnessed. Abby Hoffman or Bobby Seal maybe?