> on 4/16/06 3:09 PM, authfriend at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > And again, it's fascinating that you all come down on
> > me instead of Barry, when he is clearly the instigator.
> >
> > I don't think it's because you don't care about his
> > lies and his constant provocations, I think it's because
> > you're all (with a few exceptions) afraid of him.  You
> > don't want to risk becoming his targets by challenging
> > him.  So you come down on me instead.  At least you
> > know I won't tell lies about you.
>
> That gives me an idea. I'll attract Barry's fire and thus spare you from it.
> That will end the feud. OK, here we go:
>
> Barry is a big fat poo-poo head and his mother wears Army boots. I also
> happen to know that he picks his nose.
>
> OK, Barry, let me have it with both barrels, or are you a chicken?

Of course, since part of the feud is personal and part is based on what Judy
perceives as
Barry's  quick and dirty treatment of The Truth, your remarks aren't going to
have ANY
effect on Barry.

These remarks by me might have a small effect. The same remarks by Judy,
written in her
usual rhetorical style she uses when responding to Barry, would push far more
buttons...