In a message dated 4/17/06 2:53:32 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
For nearly a hundred years we have seen the middle east as little
more than a filling station and knocked off any government that didn't want
to play by our rules. And in those days no-one even complained to the UN
because they were getting cheap oil too.

You can't keep treating people like this, If there is such a thing as Karma
I would say we are due!

Up until 911 the only Middle eastern country the US has any history of meddling in was Iran it's self. The rest were governments set up by their own people or the British. Maybe I'm wrong. Can anybody think of any governments that we or our CIA toppled, other than the government in Iran that we helped place the Shaw in power of?