> On Apr 27, 2006, at 12:12 PM, anon_astute_ff wrote:

Jim:
> > > As we work on one area and the next, creating gradually
> > > and permanenently our awakened selves,

> > the "awakened selves" are composed of polished parts? The Awakened
> > Self was once not awake? If this really is your view, we fundamentally
> > differ in a most high regard.

> Lost me here.

Though I think I get what jim is getting at, it struck me as odd/funny
that "work on one area and the next" aka polishing parts, creates
wholeness.

And while it may simply be semantical, "creating gradually
... our awakened selves" implies the Self was once asleep. It wasn't.
Something else was asleep.