Judy, I really don't know what to say. If you haven't come across the fear factor in dealing with the TMO, or in dealing with people who have dealt with it, consider yourself lucky. The pragmatism people employ when they follow everyday, commonsense rules that are almost universal, and the strain they resort to when dealing with the TMO's incredibly dumb, capricious rules that change with the wind and often seem motivated by little else other than sheer meanness, are totally different.

Sal