On Jul 4, 2006, at 10:16 PM, new.morning wrote:

As you know, most

scientists do not accept the existence of a universal life energy!

um a priori? Or because no credible research on such has been repeated

presented  peer-reviewed, published, debated and refined.

I guess that depends who you ask. The general consensus in scientific circles for years has been to scoff at it.

Scientists believe far more wierd ass things than you or I. Well at

least me. :) String theory, quantum theory, relativity theory.  The

latter two because they have been extraodianrily successful in

predicting what the model says should happen. No matter how wierd-ass

the apparent processes and "elements" involved.

No this research isn't widely public, but then again there aren't

many people interested in the use of orgone devices on children in

utero and during development...

Um yeah. Do any reasons why ocur to you?

Certainly!