Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] [was Re: Number of people learning TM ] Vaj's trap
on 8/7/06 4:32 PM, Paul Mason at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I have been practising transcendental meditation regularly for well
over three decades now, but that has not made me a 'true believer'.
But, I am a firm believer about one thing at least and that is in
using proper methodology for the purposes of detection work.

I believe that as time goes on, the evidence will become more convincing, and you’ll end up revising your opinion. You might already have done so, had you had the conversations I’ve had. __._,_.___