--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > MMY defines fully mature Unity as ability to perform all sidhis
> without benefit of practicing
> > a sutra. I don't believe anyone is in that state today, if ever
> there was someone.
>

> That is one of my points. And there is a long thread on this about
> month ago. As some (Judy, for example) pointed out,and I agree, its
> virtually a truism that to claim MMY/TMO style of enlightenment,
one
> needs to fulfill TMO/MMY" criteria. Its so obvious, its hard to
> believe that some dispute this almost "identity" statement,
like "A=A".

You must have forgotten my assertion that there is no such thing
as "MMY/TMO style of enlightenment".

Following the logic you are using, SSRS must have achieved SSRS
style enlightenment, Mother Meera must have achieved Mother Meera
style enlightenment, Amma must have achieved Amma style
enlightenment, Maharishi must have achieved Maharishi style
enlightenment, and finally Guru Dev must have achieved Guru Dev
style enlightenment.

Continuing with your logic, each of these saints' respective
enlightenments has its exclusive criteria, not shared by any other
saint's style of enlightenment. In no case is there a one-to-one
correspondence of criteria between say, one saint's enlightenment,
and that of another.

No saint would be able to ever acknowledge a fellow saint's state of
consciousness as enlightened, because according to your logic, there
are not any substantial commonalities between one saint's style of
enlightenment and another saint's style of enlightenment.

So again, I reject your notion that there is such a thing as a
MMY/TMO style of enlightenment. It is enlightenment, pure and
simple. Whether it is Maharishi, or SSRS, or Mother Meera, or Amma,
or Guru Dev, it is just pure and simple enlightenment.