> wrote:
> <snip>
> > > The last sentence above describes genuine censorship.
> >
> > ...as opposed to what you stand for: discouraging the free
> > dissemination of and free exchange of ideas...
>
> I'm discouraging the dissemination without rebuttal
> on national television of documented falsehoods
> concerning the lead-up to 9/11.

Before you backpedaled and settled for "with
rebuttal," you were *encouraging* taking the
film off the air so that it could not be seen
until *after* the upcoming elections. In my
book, that is censorship, the attempt to
control ACCESS to material you don't want
the public to see.

You didn't like it, so in your mind yanking
it off the air for blatantly political purposes
was OK.

You're a hypocrite.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional