In a message dated 9/13/06 6:59:58 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
The correct words are :Congress shall make no *law* respecting an
> establishment of religion, or prohibiting the *free* exercise
> thereof;
<snip>
> There never has been a law made by congress
> establishing a religion

Congress has passed many laws under which people
have engaged in speech that aims to establish
religion.

You really ought to read up on the legal
reasoning for these cases, because at this
point all you're doing is jousting at straw
men.
I would like for you to give me an example, if you would, of any legislation that has ever been produced that would establish a state religion because that is what the Constitution does protect us from.