> <snip>
> > Americans as a whole don't care whether the people in the
> > Third World live or die. That's why they elect leaders
> > who don't care whether these people live or die and who
> > design and implement their global strategies accordingly.
>
> Well, no, not "Americans as a whole."
>
> More than 51 million Americans voted *against*
> George Bush in 2000; more than 59 million voted
> against him in 2004.
>
> Unfortunately only around 60 percent of those
> eligible to vote actually voted in 2004, so we
> don't know how the rest felt.  But we *do* know
> that less than a third of voters actually pulled
> the lever for Bush.

We DO know how those who didn't vote felt.

They didn't care enough even to vote.

Therefore in effect they voted.

Bush is President because the American people
caused him to be there, via comission or omission.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: