<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Yeah, the Hercules card. We called it a "graphics
> > card." Made it possible to play computer games.
> > Ever play the one where babies were thrown out the
> > windows of a burning building, and you had to catch
> > them before they hit the ground? I think it was just
> > called "Babies."
>
> And to think parents freak out about today's Grand
> Theft Auto games!  That really made me laugh John!

That's me you're quoting, actually.

The thing about "Bouncing Babies" was that you were
very tuned in to the "gallows humor" aspect of it.
You really couldn't believe you were actually playing
a game in which babies were tossed from the windows
of a burning building to almost certain death.

Somehow I don't think that plays much of a role in
Grand Theft Auto.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: