> No one I've ever heard of in human history has
> realized enlightenment without trusting in the
> validity of their own experience.

And of the multi-trillion souls in human history, how many have you
heard of?

> I suspect that
> no one ever will. No amount of "scientific
> evidence" will ever replace that trust.

Fine. But I have seen  people who trust in their experiences who are
delusional. Trusting in experience is not, by itself, a sign of
"enlightenement".

> > I'm just naturally skeptical of my own experiences and
> > everyone else's, including MMY's and Gurudev's and
> > Buddha's and Jesus's and so on.
>
> There we differ. I am skeptical of everyone else's
> experiences (in the sense that I do not accept them
> as either true or false, just what the person said
> that they experienced). However, I am not skeptical
> of my own personal subjective experiences. They are
> about the *only* thing I trust. Your mileage may vary.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: