--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "peterklutz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
<snip>
> Actually, it just might be quite entertaining to see the guy talk
> himself out of that corner :-)

I imagine there are various word games he can
play, but they'll look awfully cute beside his
accusations that *Lawson* was playing word games.

> More important, however, is the fact that being and acting in
> the capacity of journalist, Andrew Skolnick is de facto bound
> by a set of minimum ethical requirements it is not in his
> interest that people think he has violated.

If the trial record containing the incriminating
language can be tightly documented, perhaps it
and his relevant posts could be reproduced--
without comment--on various journalism forums.

I wonder if the National Association of Science
Writers has an appropriate public forum...