> > It's...what...eight years later now?
> >
> > And Andrew Skolnick, the non-meditator, has moved
> > on and wisely doesn't even THINK about TM and TMers
> > any more, especially about those few insane TMers
> > who once obsessed on him and did everything they
> > could to try to destroy him and his reputation
> > because he wrote a few things they didn't like
> > about Deepak Chopra in a medical journal.
>
> You think Skolnick has moved on? The second I showed up
> he started accusing me of everything that went wrong in
> the wikipedia article.

With some reason.

> It's not easy to move on from a $194 million lawsuit.

Or from an obsession with "destroying your enemies,"
it would seem. What else can you call your crusade?

> He DID finally bow out claiming that he couldn't take
> the vandalism...

Which is EXACTLY what some of the things you and other
idiots were doing.

> ...but in fact, his bowing out coincided with requests
> by TMers for mediation.
>
> And for that matter, you and judy have been sparring
> for over a decade now and you haven't moved on either.

Mea culpa. I have a strange fascination with insanity.

And now for something completely different, I reinsert
the part of my post that you snipped out, obviously
not wishing to deal with: