On Feb 22, 2007, at 3:11 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

It's...what...eight years later now?

And Andrew Skolnick, the non-meditator, has moved
on and wisely doesn't even THINK about TM and TMers
any more, especially about those few insane TMers
who once obsessed on him and did everything they
could to try to destroy him and his reputation
because he wrote a few things they didn't like
about Deepak Chopra in a medical journal.

And the same amount of time later, those *same* pro-
ponents of meditation, the thing that is supposed
to free them from attachment and make their lives
bliss, are *still* obsessing on Skolnick and rubbing
their cyberhands together with glee as they plot
how to destroy him and his reputation. The only
thing that has changed for them in all these years
is now they try equally hard to destroy Chopra and
*his* reputation as well.

Sure speaks volumes about the value of TM, eh?

I was more impressed with the ability of certain "sidhas" to predict and make movie reviews they hadn't seen using the power of the unified field of all the laws of nature. It was SO coherent! I felt so peaceful just hearing them. OK, it was laughter, but that's bliss, right?

They don't seem as good at going back in time...but then again, the movie review siddhi twasn't dat good either...

I think someone needs to get a 1-900 number and donate the money to the Maharishi's World Piece.