Dave,
I knew Ray changed lives with his writing, but "wow", thats an awesome story. 
Keep going mate!!


________________________________
From: Dave Williamson <[email protected]>
To: feistfans-l <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, 25 October 2011 5:39 AM
Subject: Re: How did you find Magician?

Tim

Great post.

I have been in an assortment of trouble much of my adult life and, as
a consequence, have spent some time in prison.

I was first given Magician by a prison Officer with a big heart.  This
Officer risked her job by bringing the book into me, and I will never
forget that gesture.  In addition, I will never forget the comfort and
excitement that I derived from reading Magician.  It helped me through
a tough period.  I was subsequently able to order the rest of the
series from the prison library and have been an avid reader ever
since.

Reading good stories helped me to improve my vocabulary, and
ultimately helped me to find employment upon release.

Dave Williamson

<snip>

On 21 October 2011 20:22, Tim Hickey <[email protected]> wrote:

>I've been a member of the list for a while, but I haven't posted... I was
>wondering how everyone found Magician when you read it the first time.

</snip>

Reply via email to