I was about 12 and was already fed up with the lack of fantasy at my schools 
library, my uncle suggested Magician, a book he’d read some fifteen years 
previously. He didn’t even know it continued past DaS. Was a great time for 
both of us.

From: Tim Hickey 
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2011 6:22 AM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: How did you find Magician?

I've been a member of the list for a while, but I haven't posted... I was 
wondering how everyone found Magician when you read it the first time. 

I went to Marist High School in Chicago and my freshman literature teacher, 
Mrs. Littleton had us read both, Apprentice and Master, for class... I have 
been in love with the story ever since. It is now 17 years later and it is the 
only series of books (really the only books) that I read... I always read the 
newest book in 1-2 days (which causes some rough mornings the next day). 

Reply via email to