I remember Dungeon Master.  I played that on a Commodore Amiga.

On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 11:17 AM, Chris Fowler <[email protected]> wrote:

> **
> I was first introduced to Magician in 1987 by a friend of mine, while
> playing and mapping out the Atari ST game Dungeon Master, and have been an
> avid fan since.
>
> --Chris--
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> *From:* Tim Hickey <[email protected]>
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Sent:* Friday, October 21, 2011 7:22 PM
> *Subject:* How did you find Magician?
>
> I've been a member of the list for a while, but I haven't posted... I was
> wondering how everyone found Magician when you read it the first time.
>
> I went to Marist High School in Chicago and my freshman literature
> teacher, Mrs. Littleton had us read both, Apprentice and Master, for
> class... I have been in love with the story ever since. It is now 17 years
> later and it is the only series of books (really the only books) that I
> read... I always read the newest book in 1-2 days (which causes some rough
> mornings the next day).
>
>

Reply via email to