-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sally Davis
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 7:29 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Junior

Hi everyone

This is a great group. I am waiting until I can see the vet this
morning.
Junior who tested positive  for Felv 10/6/06 is now running a fever of
106.7. I am scared and I feel so helpless.
  I lost one cat less than two weeks ago. He crashed at the vet's
office.
He was never tested but I am sure this virus had something to do with
it.
My Nerves are shot. Please pray for junior. I do not know how the vet is

with treating these FeLV cats. I was planning on seeing my usual vet but

they weren't sure how soon they could see junior. I did not sleep well
last
night. as I knew he wasn't feeling well.

I will let you know tonight.

Sally