My sheep Lamby got ARF from copper poisoning last year and her creatinine
went up to 12.5. They did not think she would make it. They did IV fluids for 5

days and chelation therapy for the copper and, thank god, she pulled through
and  her kidney values came down to 2.7, where they had plateaued last time we
 checked.  It is possible to reverse acute ARF with numbers that high, but
the root cause has to be figured out and treated if possible.  If it is  FIP,
then nothing is likely to help except maybe steroids. Have you tried the
feline interferon with him?
Michelle

In a message dated 11/17/2006 7:14:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,