  From: MaryChristine
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2008 2:24 PM
  Subject: Re: OT: sick 6 mo kitten follow-up

  (oh, it's been a long year already....... i know what you MEANT, marylyn, but
i have this image in my head of all these cats and dogs lining up at caroline's
door, as CLIENTS..... "really, she SWORE she was spayed!" "well, yeah, i DID
bite him, but you would have too!"..... and them paying her in rawhide bones
and enormous bags of primo catnip....)

  MC