(oh, it's been a long year already....... i know what you MEANT, marylyn,
but i have this image in my head of all these cats and dogs lining up at
caroline's door, as CLIENTS..... "really, she SWORE she was spayed!" "well,
yeah, i DID bite him, but you would have too!"..... and them paying her in
rawhide bones and enormous bags of primo catnip....)

MC

--

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....