happy dance! thanks for sharing!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chris Behnke
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 6:05 PM
  Subject: A Day to Celebrate!!!

  My two youngest, Mack and Monty, turn 4 years old today!!!  Monty was
diagnosed with FeLV+ when he was just 9 months old and my vet at the time
wanted me to put him to sleep because he wouldn’t make it.  Thankfully I wanted
a second opinion and a year after his diagnosis he tested negative for FeLV+!
And today he is 4 years old and healthy!!!

  Chris

  Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1:32 PM