I would be gladl to send the picture to my vet - my email is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Caroline Kaufmann
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 3:46 PM
  Subject: RE: OT: sick 6 mo kitten follow-up

  Thanks- I will do so tonight when I get home.

  I did talk with the holistic vet again and she said when she saw the eye, she
thought it reminded her of the scarring that can occur on a kitten's eye from
reoccurring/untreated URI's-- all of which he did have, that came and went
repeatedly, while the poor thing lingered in a condo and I just didn't get to
him fast enough (b/c there were other kittens at the time languishing with
things that seemed more serious that I needed to take in 1st).  So, I
understand now why she didn't think we needed to put anything in it- b/c she
thought it was permanent damage (which is what I was hoping I would be in time
to stop/prevent).  She said if it was scarring like she initially thought, I
wouldn't be seeing more cloudy spots.  So she asked if he was having discharge
and told me what to give him based on that.  But he really doesn't have a
discharge other than crusty brown that he has from both eyes (the healthy one
too).  He does not have green/yellow/white discharge, or even excessive brown
discharge from this eye.  So I asked her a follow-up ? based on that and I'm
waiting to hear back.

  I have to give his eye a good look tonight and try to really determine if
things have changed with it.  He so squirmy with me right now.  He looks like a
sack of bones and yet, he's so strong when he wants to squirm away.  And he
definitely doesn't see me as his "angel" because he runs away from me everytime
he sees me!  He thinks of me as the treatment monster!
  caroline