supplements and care, you'll help him fight the battle.

I've gone through the shock and depression of discovering my kittie was Felv. That was 11months ago. As I type this she is flying around the kitchen terrorizing two Scotties. Keep him purring.

Jane

On Feb 8, 2008, at 5:51 PM, Lynne wrote:

Pat, BooBoo is a little pig cat. He would eat all day long if we'd feed him. He's eaten a whole can of tuna since he got home from the vet as well as some hard food and is still wanting more. Tuna in spring water seems to be his favorite. He also likes a bit of sardines for snack. I bought him a really good dry and canned food at the vets but he only seems to like the hard stuff. You know, our first cat, Chuck, who lived to 19 was a very finicky eater. Actually his favorite foods were chicken and steak. He also ate some hard crunchies but that cat loved chicken more than anything. We used to buy a bunch of friers and bake them and make up a bunch of meals in bags for him. If we ate beef, he got beef. It couldn't have been too harmful because he lived a long and healthy life.

Lynne
----- Original Message -----
From: Pat Kachur
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 5:08 PM
Subject: Re: BooBoo is home!!

I join the chorus of don't be depressed and don't give up. I agree with just about everything the others have said. It can't be stressed too much that BooBoo needs to eat and keep eating. My Mandy gets Wellness brand food from Whole Foods and she is 6+ years old and still no symptoms other than being deaf (which may or may not be related to the leukemia virus). I hope you and BooBoo enjoy yourselves for many years.

Pat