----- Original Message -----
  From: Lynne
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 3:12 PM
  Subject: BooBoo is home!!

  BooBoo just came home from his neutering.  He had no trouble whatsoever with
the anesthesia, has eaten, had a drink and can't stop purring.  He's really
happy to be home.  The vet went over his blood work with us and told us it
didn't look good.  He's already anemic.  I was so hoping for some good news.
He's checking into some drugs for the future if needed and we choose to go that
route.  He said they are very expensive.  This whole experience has sucked the
life out of me.  I look at this precious little guy and he has absolutely no
signs of a disease yet I know he does.  I am so angry with his previous owners
right now.  They emailed me last week when I told them the news and they pretty
much suggested that we gave him this disease because he was always healthy and
happy.  This coming from a family who never took him to a vet.  He was a mess
when we got him, totally matted, fleas and a terrible case of earmites.  Now
he's beautifully groomed, clean and seemingly overjoyed at being here.  This
all so totally new to me.  We've never had a pet with an illness, let alone
something like this.  I swear I'm becomming depressed.  I'm not gonna let
BooBoo know it though.

  Lynne