  From: Diane Rosenfeldt
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2008 10:46 AM
  Subject: RE: BooBoo is home!!

  Lynne, I have always heard that human tuna in significant quantities can be
bad for cats, especially male ones.  It's recommended to substitute human tuna
with high-quality tuna cat food, which is supplemented with necessary cat
nutrients that human tuna doesn't have.  (I think this is true of a lot of
human/cat versions of various kinds of food.)  An added issue in boy cats is
urinary tract obstruction, I believe.  Here's just one of many articles on the
subject:

  http://www.lenhumanesoc.org/Tips/ASPCA-Tuna.htm

  For more, just Google "tuna and cats" and there will be a lot of reading
matter.

  Diane R.