  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lynne
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 4:51 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: BooBoo is home!!

Pat, BooBoo is a little pig cat.  He would eat all day long if we'd feed
him.  He's eaten a whole can of tuna since he got home from the vet as well
as some hard food and is still wanting more.  Tuna in spring water seems to
be his favorite.  He also likes a bit of sardines for snack.  I bought him a
really good dry and canned food at the vets but he only seems to like the
hard stuff.  You know, our first cat, Chuck, who lived to 19 was a very
finicky eater.  Actually his favorite foods were chicken and steak.  He also
ate some hard crunchies but that cat loved chicken more than anything. We
used to buy a bunch of friers and bake them and make up a bunch of meals in
bags for him.  If we ate beef, he got beef.  It couldn't have been too
harmful because he lived a long and healthy life.

Lynne