Hi all.

I've noticed that BooBoo gets these coughing spells.  I described it to the vet
and he says it sounds like fur balls.  He does use his litter box so I don't
think there is an obstruction or anything like that, but I'm not convinced this
is the problem.  I'll get some of that fur ball stuff in a tube for him today,
but could this be something else?  I have no idea if this was a problem before
we got them because the previous owners will not offer up any more information
on him to me.  I do know that the previous owners smoked in their home and that
certainly could not have been good for him.  Is this a typical problem for a
Felv cat ?  If so, should I be getting him back to the vet for some kind of
medication?

Thanks
Lynne