I wonder if you could get sheep or goat's milk and make your own
yogurt.  I had a yogurt maker at one time but donated it.  It seemed
easy enough to make though, I just had no reason to make any.

On 2/15/08, Marylyn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If he doesn't eat it immediately let it warm (naturally) to room temperature
> then put a small amount on a paw...don't force it into his mouth.  Dixie
> prefers sheep or goat yogurt but it is difficult to get here.  I don't know
> what options you have.
>

> On Feb 14, 2008, at 6:07 PM, Lynne wrote:
>
> OK, gonna get some yogurt.

They should be read or retained only by the intended
> recipient. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify
> the sender immediately and delete the transmission from
your system. In
> addition, in order to comply with Treasury Circular 230, we are required to

inform you that unless we have specifically stated to the contrary in
> writing, any advice we
provide in this email or any attachment concerning
> federal tax issues or submissions is not
intended or written to be used,
> and cannot be used, to avoid federal tax penalties.

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

Please help Clarissa!

http://www.change.org/rescuties